October is Alternator Month/Beer Turkey!!!

Oh boy, you just reminded me that my alternator bracket is actually cracked,
as spotted at H2Oi last week, and I'd better get it fixed before next week's
cruise...

Yeah I did cook, smoke actually, a chicken the size of a small turkey. Does
that count as an almost turkey dinner?

Cheers

Marc