Proud American!

Spewey wrote:
Silence is fine.
Unfortunately, you don't respond to the silent treatment, soooooo

Why don't you shut the fuck up and take your needless banter somewhere
else?  After all, this is the scirocco.org mailing list, not:

www.racist.com
www.iraqsucks.org
www.mexicansunite.net
www.wegiveashitaboutspewey.biz
(or even http://www.ratemyvomit.com!)

Amazingly enough, MOST of us are here to talk about Sciroccos, and the
world of cars in general.
We all have our own opinions of the general world at large, but MOST of
us have the brains and decency to keep them to ourselves, as this isn't
the appropriate outlet for them.  You want to pick fights?  Go ahead,
but do the rest of the list a favor and make them off-list, not just OT.

At least you you live up to your namesake.
Special Person Entering the World, Egg Yolks

Scirocco content:
I took second in my 16v in an autocross this weekend
I like my fuel enrichment module
I have 15"s ready to go on, waiting on lug bolts.

Nate

And Happy Birthday!  Your mid-life crisis must really suck.