Stalling on the Freeway

  Hmmmm ....
  Mine did that to me too a few years back. Turned out to be junk in the
gas tank. The filler pipe had rusted and was flaking into the tank.
Furtunately, the gas filter stopped most of it.
  Had the gas tank cleaned and replaced the gas filter, salvaged a
filler neck from a parts car me and my godson were sharing, and
everything is fine now.

    Jean-Claude

julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a ?crit :