Typical...

So I've been picking away at this 88 parts Carat for like four years it
seems, and it just has to go to the graveyard. I want the tranny, and will
keep the block as a spare. So I finally get the front end off, all the
hoses and wires are off, and it's drop time tonight. (Note: air tools rock)
Adam of course beat me by a decent margin in his own tranny drop, but he
knows A2s better. Anyway, I've nearly got the thing out (after use if both
grinder and sawzall) and then I notice it. One of the bolt holes for the
motor mount is a half hole. Well perfect. So much for that casing. (It had
a TON of corrosion up inside the cracked part, so at least I knew it was an
old break).
So Adam cut the exhaust off for me and stored the cutting torch/tanks in my
garage. Only I could manage this, somehow when I closed the garage door I
got it tangled up in the cable around the regulators. Luckily he was around
to ease the thing out  as I lifted the door, coulda had a nice big hole in
my garage wall eh? So hopefully that car will be outta here by snowfall,
which will be fine with me.
That was my evening...
Cathy