Proud American!

--- Spewey <spewey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What do you think of the video?  I think it
> stinks of nationalistic, racist bigotry by a
> knee-jerk vigilante.

God I tried not to respond, sorry for this, but:

Spew, I guess in your eyes I'm a bigot, that's fine,
your opinion is yours to nurture.
big?ot  [big-uht] ?noun - a person who is utterly
intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

I too think we?re loosing our sovereignty, too much
has changed too fast in the past two decades. I live
in the heart of change here in Texas, and it's not
pretty, they are forcing my children to learn Spanish
now at school, and I?ve come very close to making a
scene at a PTA meeting. There aren?t too many
countries in this world that would tolerate the
invasion we?ve had to endure; Mexico doesn?t tolerate
Guatemalans sneaking into their country, why should we
be so tolerant?

I guess I should have said the hell with the paperwork
when my Japanese wife came to the U.S., I mean what?s
the point, maybe I should have snuck her in via Nuevo
Laredo or something? What makes Hispanics unique over
the rest of the people in the world that want to
better themselves? Proximity? We should turn a blind
eye to law & order? Maybe my neighbor can help himself
to my stereo and beer, maybe he needs some Scirocco
parts too, nobody cares anyway right? Maybe he got
laid off and is enduring hard times, I shouldn?t fault
him for wanting to better his situation right? Screw
it, go ahead and move into the garage, I?ll clear a
hole for you, better yet take the master beadroom, you
want me to pay for your kids health care while I?m at
it, how about a helping of collage tuition to go along
with that order of freebies we?re throwing at you, oh,
I?m sorry, have I not done enough?

Nationalistic, racist bigotry? Maybe that?s the mantra
of the left wing there Spew, but a lot of us are
feeling the pain, Jim Broussard just had the balls to
do something about it, we?ll all find our balls
eventually.

The original link appears to have pulled the video,
it?s here for now, along with a very good radio
interview with Jim.

<http://www.youtube.com/v/f_kj8WnzYpc>

<http://www.youtube.com/v/9vaISoCZM-g>

La Raza & the Re-conquista is no joke, coming to a
town near you if not already there!

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/