Proud American!

As you may well guess, I didn't see the video.By "the show" I was referring
to the inevitable list aftershock. No idea about how the Mexican flag is
appreciated in the US, all I know is that it is common here to fly the
southern neighbours' flag in a position equal to the good old maple Leaf.
And nobody wories about it.
Cathy