Proud American!

the whole thing on the video could have been avoided if someone would have
gone to the owner and explained to him the infraction. the owner probably
the same as other people on the list and in the US period are not aware that
it's illegal to fly another flag above the US flag. would this even be a
story if the flag had not been mexican?