Proud American!

More Canadian info.

"The National Flag of Canada should always be flown on its own mast - flag
protocol dictating that it is improper to fly two or more flags on the same
mast (eg. one beneath the other). "

<<http://www.canadianheritage.gc.ca/progs/cpsc-ccsp/etiquette/2_e.cfm>>
<<http://www.canadianheritage.gc.ca/progs/cpsc-ccsp/etiquette/index_e.cfm>>

Marc