Proud American!

I agree with him. Down town Amsterdam you will not find a single american flag. only those of PR and the dominican republic.
A few months ago a young man was killed doing over 90 in his car, to honor him, the main street was filled with banner flags mounted to the light posts, street signs, removing the flags that the city had mounted. Even the one on the Soldiers Memorial.
 When I complained, I was told I was racially predudist. Silly me.
<Scirocco Content> Victor gets a coat of base primer this weekend! Thank God!