Vw project car Scirocco - $500 (not Mine)

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/car/433430644.html

Hello I have a 1982 VW scirocco project car that I need to get rid of. The
car is in good shape no dents no rust and many spare parts. The engine was
removed by the previous owner. I also have a 1.8 8v engine and limited slip
tranny that was removed from a 1986 cabriolet, that is ready to be
installed. I dont have time to get the engine installed so, if you are
interested in purchasing a cool antique vehicle shoot me an e-mail. I would
also take trades or a running vehicle i.e honda, vw, volkswagen, jeep,
toyota, nissan truck or SUV with a clear title. let me know what you have
got