Vw project car Scirocco - $500 (not Mine)

Red and black not Greg's flavour? You got a gas tank leak there ElT? You
must have been huffing...:P
So Greg, all you need after (1) removing extra trees, and (2) installing
said black car is (3) some bigass rocks between bassboat and car for
"running aground" purposes. Certainly he'd stop the bad backing up process
if he ran into something solid! Heck, how big are the trees? A well placed
log or two should suffice....and do you have a colour matched duck for
that? (like, duh eh?)
Cathy