Vw project car Scirocco - $500 (not Mine)

Hey G,

  You know the Black 82's have the red interior (as a rule of thumb) I call dibs on the red things. Just in case it is not your flavor...

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I have a sneaking suspicion that if I help my brother clear out space at the edge of his property for his Father in Law to store his bassboat, I could just be extra enthusiastic with the chainsaw anc clear out enough space for a project car.
  Of course then there's the issue of my brothers FIL and his terrible trailer backing skills.

  GP

  On 10/4/07, Neptuno <neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Dan,

  Maybe on the side of your house under a blue tarp?

Dan Bubb <jdbubb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  What?
You don't have space in your back yard?