Digi 2 swap

Got a lot of the stuff off the jetta I stripped in New Mexico and pieces
leftover from the G60 engine I bought and the many trips to the junkyard.  I
bet you could get all the parts used from a junkyard for $100.  I will do my
best to keep track of the steps taken when I get to doing the swap.  I was
also swapping to Digi 2 in hopes of adding a turbo to my 8v 3A and I think
there are chips out for Digi 2 that will run this set up.  I would try
Megasquirt but I already have all the Digi pieces and have learned a lot
about this system from the G60 project.  I will also be able to tell you if
it did anything to help out the car since right now it pings and is getting
worse mileage and I have added the knock system already so I do not know
what the problem is.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4