Digi 2 swap

 On Nov 21, 2007 3:30 AM, C Boyko <roccit53@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gordy, what all is IN the coffin?

Just room for the air filter.  The inlet side of the MAF sensor is
rectangular and slides into the air box which I want to get rid of.  This is
BBM way to fix it
http://www.bahnbrenner.com/vw_audi/products/1772/image.php?fileName=Li4vcHJvZHVjdF9pbWFnZXMvcGhwa3A5MUdKLmZ1bGwuanBn

>  My TDI MAF is round and
> just goes into one of the air hoses, maybe that (or the cheaper 2L
> version) could be adapted.

Interesting, I will have to look at the A3 MAF sensor next rip to the yard
if there are some newer fresh kills.

> But who knows of the outputs match. That
> was no help eh? maybe you just need to go MS?

I want to but on the G60 engine first.  Once it is up and running on the
digi 2 I might try for the MS swap.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4