From: Gordy Stedman <ydrogs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: scirocco-l <Scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:18:48 PM
Subject: Digi 2 swap

I have everything from an A2 digifant 2 system sitting in my shop.  I
 do not
want to use the coffin of an air box out of the A2 and keep the
 scirocco
intake manifold and the air intake on the driver side.  Has anyone
accomplished this?  BBM has a howitzer kit that uses the stock mass air
sensor but it is $200.  Anyway to replace the mass air flow sensor with
 some
other device that is not very expensive?

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4