The real question is, when you turn your car on, does it return the favour...

Wow, I was also a serious "awardee" this year.  Lesse...

New:

Axle half shafts including CVs (2)
Rotors and pads (all 4 corners)
Front calipers
Motor mounts (4)
Tie rod ends
D/S Hub/spindle ass'y
Fuel lines
Fuel filter/expansion tank
Gas tank
Spark plugs
Clutch
Lightened flywheel
Pressure plate
Oil pan and gasket
Rear main seal and carrier gasket
Rebuilt custom tranny with taller 5th and new FD
Peloquin LSD
SS downpipe
Catalytic converter
SS TT centerpipe
Borla muffler and tip
Control arms and poly bushings
Ball joints
Rear poly axle bushings
BBS Corrado G60 wheels
Tires
Front strut tower brace
Rear shock tower brace
Kamei three-bar grille
8V tail lights
Paint

Whew!  I am DONE spending money this year.  Anyone want to sell me a set
of Corrado steelies for the winter??

Joe