The real question is, when you turn your car on, does it return the favour...

Well hmmm

  1) Radiator leak, sealed with that alumnium stuff that people advised against..... still holding went to Cincy on it and back and back again thus far.
  2) Replaced exhaust with stock one again. (it was free) and added the dual tips
  3) New dual fan keeping things cool. Thanks to Brett ( I mean that with out a sandwish)
  4) Relayed wire harness from Timbo to light up things. Those seal beams look better that way.
  5) Repainted the bumpers added the grills fpr the 4x6 lights and finished Rodolfo's new look with the modified Volvo 740 lip.
  6) Euro plate and frame and repositioning of the air horns.
  7) Finished speaker tray and I am "almost" done with the sticker tunning of it. (Thank you Lexan, Fox in the box,Gordy Stedman and Cathy)
  8) Finally got the car Dynoed.....for a Super 61 bhp...... The car was factory rated at 74 Hp Can you say base line?
   9) Oh god!!! I almost forgot driving to Ky for a matching cyrrus gray door and replacing the fender in 2:30 hours drunk while in Cincy....

  Yeah that was my year and I still need to do a power brake bleed in a hurry.

  t.

C Boyko <roccit53@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  stole that from a cadillac ad...but it made me think of Sciroccos. So
let's talk about the joys, I've been cruising through my old emails
and it's been a hell of a roller coaster ride this year. But I like
roller coasters! So how was your car's year? What worked, what
didn't?????