The real question is, when you turn your car on, does it return the favour...

Heh, I would like to say yes, but as she still doesn't run, I guess that is a no :(  There are times when I pull up in the drive, or look out the bay door, and the sun is just right, and feel that little thump in my chest, the proof of true love...

But anyway, I think I accomplished quite a bit the first few months of the year, but summer ended any motivation.  Now that the weather has turned, and the car is FULL of goodies to help her run, look nice, ride nice, etc., inspiration is beginning to strike again.  I just need minions, uh, I mean helpers.  And since so many of you were disturbed by the fact that I had my 12YO son holding the spark plug wires to help me test for spark, I am going at this alone again :P  Hey, did I mention that eastern North Carolina is beautiful this time of year, perfect for a Scirocco-fixin'-adventure, if anyone is interested...

So, back to homework.  This session is almost half over, and I get a little nervous over my labs of writing VB.Net programs (but, I seem to write error-free code, even if I have no idea what it means).

Lexan
> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:28:59 -0500> From: roccit53@xxxxxxxxx> To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: The real question is, when you turn your car on, does it return the favour...> > stole that from a cadillac ad...but it made me think of Sciroccos. So> let's talk about the joys, I've been cruising through my old emails> and it's been a hell of a roller coaster ride this year. But I like> roller coasters! So how was your car's year? What worked, what> didn't?????> > _______________________________________________> Scirocco-l mailing list> Scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://neubayern.net/mailman/listinfo/scirocco-l
Boo!?Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!