The real question is, when you turn your car on, does it return the favour...

This year has been a rather disappointing one for me!  Lets see sometime in
the middle of May I was ready to give it up for awhile.
(I'm sure most of you remember that forum) Well I didn't and with the help
from Timbo I busted my balls to make it to Cincy 2007 in my Scirocco, only
to have problems before I even left my town.
But we did make it there in the KIA, I recorded the first every Cincy Thread
Post Whore Reward.

The later part of the year I did get some miles on my Scirocco, traveled to
a few local shows and the longest trip to date the cruise up to Brokedown.
I say the end of this year really did it for me until I blew the main
bearing in my tranny which put me out for the fall cruise. However I will
say this the car is running very well on MS and I'm looking forward to next
year and my car being 90% completed.

Stay tune

-Brian
85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI
86 Bronze Scirocco 8v