The real question is, when you turn your car on, does it return the favour...

Well, lessee - since this time last year my car has a new exhaust, a new
transmission, new suspension, some other odds and ends

Maybe that's why Dan never gets any work done on his 84, he's always working
on mine or rebuilding 020's or building transmission mounts?

No major mechanical failures *knock on wood* but a few 'lectrical
gremelins.  I have no plans to put the car away for the winter, just switch
the tires and keep driving it.

GP