OT: anyone Wii play?

On 5/30/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: - But I don't
have time for
- video games, I've actually been pretty damned busy in my garage, believe
it
- or not. Working on my Scirocco too. You'll see...  Oh --> :) !!!
- cathy

- PS WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Cincy!!!!!!

Maybe only in pictures since Cincy is a non reality for me.  Can you email
them to my Mii account :) Just kidding.  I wish I could spend all my free
time working on Sciroccos but my better 2/3s do not consider it family time,
go figure.  Video games are way more amusing that 95% of TV these days and
my kid and I have fun playing them together.  Can't wait till he wants to
play with Sciroccos!

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5