OT: anyone Wii play?

Played Mortal Kombat Armageddon last nite on Wii.  This will take some
practice, since I was swinging wildly, but OHHHHH FUNNNN.

The point behind this was to see if it were worth smuggling the Wii out of
the apt., because when I return my child will KILL me.  But, I guess I will
leave it here for him :(

Today will be the LONGEST day in history!  Tomorrow starts my trek to Cincy,
so I consider it part of the experience.  But today, I think it could
possibly drive me over the edge having to work and wanting to leave.

Lexan  <---so excited, I think I may wet my pants!!!

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i?m Initiative now.
It?s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_MAY07