OT: anyone Wii play?

agreed, video games beats the heck out of tv by far. for me it was world of
warcraft (a pc game) that i could play with and not even be in the same
state as my daughter. fortunatly she seems to have hit the "i want a rocco"
stage and wants to go to cincy with me if we can make it happen. another
rocco lover is born! =D   now if i could just get her away from the make-up
long enough to learn to turn a wrench.....

So Sayeth The Hitman