OT: anyone Wii play?

...speaking of Scirocco content; I bought my first Mk1 in my twenties, when
I was single (still am, but that's a different story). The car would have
been by choice but was anyway by default the designated 'date' car, kept
vac'd and cleaned and waxed and ArmorAll'd.
    I remember enjoying the occasional 'viceo' in the backseat... a bit
cramped, but 'cramped' can = 'cozy' too. (I think I was more limber then).
    So there, I've done my bit to get this thread moved back in the
direction of Scirocco content (did I ever mention that prior to the Mk1
Scirocco I owned a Fiat X-1/9, and once gave a ride to two sisters, one
blond other redhead, both 6' 1" tall? Sheesh, talk about 'cozy'...).

Karl