Found my running problem, and it SUCKS!!!!

 I know they use an air shrouded tip injector for the later CIS-E.  Do not
know exact model year of change nor if you have to use them or not.
I can send you a butt load of used ones of unknown condition.  It would be
up to you to find ones that are better than your current ones.  I have been
keeping some of them for a long time and might not be worth a shit but they
are free.
The cleaning idea is also a good approach.
--
Gordy
MK1 x 5