Found my running problem, and it SUCKS!!!!

What about cleaning the injectors.  Back in the "old days" there was carb
cleaner dunk cans.  That sutff would dissolve any gunk and varnish you
could throw at it.  Don't know if you can still get the overnight soak
cans anymore.  Has to be cheaper than 4 injectors.

Good Luck.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner