Excuses why I may be driving a (semi) Kia to Cincy...

On 5/19/07, Mark F. <mk1mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I said "don't get me started"!   :)  I guess I shouldn't stereotype
> all bingo players, but I had some bad experiences with many of them

Didn't sound like you were steroetyping to me, it sounded like an
accurate (if not somewhat conservative) observation! :)

> week I may just take a stab at fixing the exhaust for Cincy.  Feel
> free to light a fire under my ass next week if I come up with some
> lame excuse why I'm Kia'ing it to Cincy...

By all means fix the 82 and drive it to Cincy, but don't beat yourself
up over driving a Kia if you have to.  Honestly, it's about the people
first, then their cars (so says the guy who usually buries himself in
somebody else's tech procedure.)

Look forward to seeing you there!

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd