Excuses why I may be driving a (semi) Kia to Cincy...

On 5/19/07, Nate Mellom <doubt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, then.
> Ahem.
> Guess I asked!

I said "don't get me started"!   :)  I guess I shouldn't stereotype
all bingo players, but I had some bad experiences with many of them
before I installed my railing/fence.  There would usually be a car
parked in my spot, and I would open the door or come home to a bunch
of people sitting on my loading dock/front steps, and when asked to
move they were mostly rude and argumentative.  I'd try to reason with
them and asked "how would you like to come home, find your driveway
blocked with cars, weave past 50 people to your door and find another
10 of them sitting on your front porch smoking?"  I just got tired of
dealing with it, so I welded up the railing (the reason I bought the
damn welder in the first place!).  It's actually been much better
since then, but judging by the tone of my rant the resentment is still
there I guess!  :)  Sorry about that!

Scirocco content:  the 76 I was eying to buy off of Ebay has now gone
to $2000 (which was about as much as I was willing to spend on it)...
I may take a quick snipe at it if it doesn't go any higher though.

 I walked past my 82 today at my mom's where I'm storing it and
started to feel guilty.  If things go well with my brother's Golf this
week I may just take a stab at fixing the exhaust for Cincy.  Feel
free to light a fire under my ass next week if I come up with some
lame excuse why I'm Kia'ing it to Cincy...

Later,

Mark.
75
82