Cincy Dinner

We're bringing the eggs again this year, maybe some potato salad. It's actually very helpful having the "sign-up page", it helps us plan ahead.

  Got my ribs smoked yet there Chuck?

Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yes, the Texans have the Beef.I just finished cooking 55lbs of brisket.I hope y'all come hungry.It's tasting gooooood!
Now, if we can just get a few deviled eggs we'll almost be set.Potato salad would be nice.
Rose is as ready as she is going to be.There is nothing to repair until the night before we leave.I have a tech procedure that I plan on doing if Dan will let me know the degree spacing on a fly wheel,In inches.
ole blue