Dwell / Duty Cycle Q.

Okay, remeasured the Duty Cycle of the ISV with these changes:
Distributor timing reset to 6* BTDC (I *think*, there's about three
things that look like marks, and I cant tell which one it truly is),
Teflon tape on idle screw and turned to full clockwise, large crank case
breather hose disconnected at block (man, there was a lot of yellow snot
in there!), and L nipple to the intake boot was stuffed into the test
position.  A/F mixture reconfirmed at 10mA +/-1mA.

The lowest reading I was able to get was 61%.  Hmmm.

Maybe there is still another breather hose that needs to be pulled? As I
said earlier, Bentley depicts a fuel-on pass. side engine, and the
breather hoses don't correspond.

Maybe I'm not using the correct timing mark?  There's 2 notches close to
each other in the timing flash, then there's a little protrusion just
CCW on the flywheel, and then there is "maybe" an o just CW of the two
notches.  Can't quite see it straight-on as there are hoses and stuff in
the way.  Bah!

Maybe the teflon tape in the idle screw is not doing the trick?  When I
unscrew (CCW), the idle speed increases (as does the Duty Cycle, up to
about 75%), but seems correct at full CW.

Other notes:  2.0 16V, Idle is stable, no hunting, exhaust is quite
stinky (gassy) no matter my adjustments, my A/F ratio meter in the
center console spends most time in Stoich (yellow), bouncing up from
Lean (red), rarely goes into green (Rich).  If I lean out the A/F screw
too much, the engine stumbles. TT fuel enrichment, TT Stainless 2.25",
K&N filter... doubt these make a difference.  I am about to make a road
test, then get DEQ-ed before the weekend.

Last suggestions?  Thanks everybody.

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L