Cincy Dinner

mmmmmm, brisket!
Thanks, Chuck, for your good work.

Timbo came by and we had a nice tech day.  He installed a 16V throttle
linkage and cable on his car and worked on some custom rear quarter speaker
panels.

I installed a new strut on my 88.  I had stolen one when I blew one out on
the 87, so it needed replacing.  I did the same with an exhaust bracket, so
I replaced that, too.  I also replaced two broken euro light adjusters and
did a few other small things.  Spent some time straightening up the garage,
too.

Still on the list:  Wire radio, install speakers, install rear euro bumper,
clean car, condition leather, replace coolant, change oil, replace oil
pressure sender, door panels, windshield, dashboard...I might not get to
those last three before Cincy, though.