FS not mine on ebay VW Scirocco 16v, GTi 16v steering wheel with hub! rare

See, each to his own. I never wanted an aftermarket wheel till I saw
Marc's. Then I HAD to have one. Depends on the car too, but I'm pretty
sparse with aftermarket appearance items on mine. (Klaus' various wardrobe
crises notwithstanding, he's just going through "a phase").
Cathy