FS not mine on ebay VW Scirocco 16v, GTi 16v steering wheel with hub! rare

Looks familiar all right!

IIRC I paid close to 200 bucks straight from Germany for mine. I had to get
it no matter how many $$, I just could not get the 16V one as I am an 8V
kinda person. ;-)

Mine came with the correct adapter and fitted like a glove (OJ?).

<<http://www.pominville.ca/VW/volant2.jpg>>

Cheers.

Marc