FS not mine on ebay VW Scirocco 16v, GTi 16v steering wheel with hub! rare

I like the rarity of it but for $200 you can get a phat momo wheel that
feels much better and is new. I never much liked the look of those. Being
that it is rare is kind of neat and you don't see it every day. Still, I dig
my Momo Tuner.