Changing shocks

OK, you KNEW I would have questions :P

First, any kind of oil?  Can I use Marvel Mystery Oil, or just regular car
oil (and what grade)?

Second, is the spring a death wish without the compressor?  I hate to order
from Harbor Freight when I drive past the joint more than 6 times a year in
eel season (we have several customers in SC and I take I-95 down and ride
right past the factory outlet, usually stop and shop too, since the car is
empty once we deliver eels).

Thanks!
Lexan

PS: I did opt for the movie last nite.  Snakes On a Plane, STOOPID.  It was
worse than I had imagined.

Live Search Maps ? find all the local information you need, right when you
need it. http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag2&FORM=MGAC01