Something to be said for planning ahead

OMG you still have my tech notes... well then my work is done here...lol

Patrick aka 'ATS'

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordy Stedman [mailto:ydrogs@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 2:38 AM
To: Lexan Blanchard; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Something to be said for planning ahead

Read this carefully.  Ask questions if you are unclear about any step.  Good
luck.  It is rather easy once you do it but you will need a set of spring
compressors unless you live dangerously and want to unbolt the springs with
out them.  Probably will not get tem back on though.

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/Timbotechnotes/struts/strut
s.htm

--
Gordy