bugselecta, who has the skills for roccoselecta?

This is just too damn awesome, gives me tons of
inspiration for my 59 Bug, but wouldn't it be cool to
have a Scirocco version, say hosted on Scirocco.org?
I know there are a bunch of web developer savvy folks
in this group, imagine the possibilities! Different
years, options, kits, wheels, colors, oooh....

http://www.volkswarenhaus.de/bugselecta.htm

Jeff Lowe

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail