ELSA - don't bother

So I _finally_ got my hands on a working version of ELSA.  I manage to get it installed within my ETKA VM and guess what...

No Scirocco data.

Sure all the nice new stuff is in there, but the Scirocco appears to have rolled off of their database in true ETKA old-part
fashion.

Did learn that Sciroccos are actually type 533 and 534 (left hand drive vs. right hand drive).

Oh, and speaking of poor business decisions, the recent word around the vortex campfire is that there will be a 2008 rocco, but it
will not be available on our side of the pond.

Could VW possibly screw this up any worse than they already have...?

Disgruntled
Al