Window Tinting - Installed vs. DIY

Yes, ammonia or ammonia-based cleaners (the shop recommended 409 Spray
cleaner).  I also forgot to mention the tint resource I came across,
<http://www.tintdude.com/>

Sounds like it's not as scary as the pros would have us believe, I'll
probably just get a roll and try myself first.

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
  '86.5 Black 16V 2.0