ok DPR tool works for AMPS. What are these readings???

On a cold start, DPR should start at around 100 and slowly die down to the final value after ~2-3 minutes.  I've never seen one
bounce off of 0 during warm up.  I usually shoot for about 10, but you can go lower.  Realize that the lower you go, the greater
chance of bottoming (i.e. what yours is doing during warm-up).  When DPR bottoms, the computer loses its closed loop control of fuel
mixture, and the engine runs richer than it should be (for as long as the condition that caused it exists).

Also, DO NOT set for higher than 20.  This will result in excessively lean condition should the computer go into limp-home mode for
whatever reason.

HTH
Al