ok DPR tool works for AMPS. What are these readings???

Bouncing is good (means the O2 sensor is alive), and a hot exhaust stream
is what you want to tune with. The reference I've always used says that
bouncing centred around 5-10 mA is the normal reading. And I tune to a
centre point of 5.5 mA, which is rich. Recall also that DPR is an
adjustment based on what the narrow band oxygen sensor sends to it. NBands
are good at readings right near perfect, but over-rich and over lean mixes
thow their voltage output off sharply (which you'd expect to result in a
DPR reading pegged at either 10 or 0). And DPR reading takes a while to
"settle", as you have noticed. I always look at it that you've made a
change, now you're waiting for that change to hit the exaust stream and for
the sensor to react and send that info back. Takes a few blips of the
throttle to clear out the exhaust, and a bit more time for the readout to
react. And I always take it for a good run after and check again. Not that
I'm any expert! I'll dive in first, and let the real experts nip my head
off :)

Cathy