Gas in the oil, HELP :(

Just as a point of reference.

My overpowered underfueled bunny ahd a problem where the plate was slow to
return. in actuality it was the metering plunger was RUSTY.. Dan supplied me
with another used one and the car now runs OK. I'llbe putting the new fuel
dizzy I have in soon. right before it gets EFI so that I can drive it this
summer.

Bigmac