Gas in the oil, HELP :(

On 7:51 pm 03/20/07 "Lexan Blanchard" <lexan_122874@hotmail.com> wrote:
> OK, took some SERIOUS fighting, but I finally got the injectors out,
> and located a jumper wire that could hold a 16 amp fuse (that was a
> fiasco in itself).  And, yes, the little O-rings were crispy rings,
> so that was some of the problem.
>
> So, I have discovered a new use for empty beer bottles: injector/cold
> start valve testing areas (man, the things you come up with in
> desperation)!  Each injector and CSV got its own bottle so I could
> tell right away what was going on.
>
> As I figured, the CSV is good to go.  No gas coming out.
>
> The injectors, on the other hand, ARGHHHHHHH!  My mom even said, "Oh,
> you're frustrated, I'll come back later."  All 4 sprayed gas when the
> fuel pump was jumped.  They spray a beautiful cone-shaped pattern,
> but they shouldn't be spraying.
>
> So, guess this answers the question of why I have fuel in my oil.
> Now, what do you guys recommend?  Does this mean I just need to
> adjust the mixture screw?  Or do I need to put 4 new injectors on
> order?  Or is this something completely different?
>
> Thanks again!  Hopefully once this is right and the oil is changed,
> she will start.  The fuel that came out of the injectors looked
> pretty clean and smelled like gas, so I may have finished cycling out
> the old stuff out of the lines.
>
> Lexan

Keep fighting Lexan, I sure do feel your pain. BTDT pretty much. What you
need is a good helper like mine:

<http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/starfighter53/Californiaemissionslegal.jpg>

And to think, there are those who take the cat off their Rocco! Anyway, you
surely must be near Rocco happiness, I drove my best boy tonight and it was
blissful. Perhaps we can empty a new "fuel volume testing rig" together at
Cincy before long! GL with it,
Cathy