Newbie

Sean was the guy that came up with me to get the white rocco from ya.  He
finally got tired of me telling him about all the cool scirocco stuff that
goes on here and signed up for himself :)  We have been pals since HS and he
got me hooked on VWs.  I converted him from rabbits (which he has
owned around 6 and still has a 76 and a 16V cabby) about a year ago and now
rolls around in the Brazilian metallic 79 that he helped get back on the
road.  Funny thing is he bought it about 3 or 4 years ago for me since he
knew I liked sciroccos for $200.  It now sports new floor pans, windshield,
15" BBS and a 1.8L 8V.  His years and years of VW knowledge will be an asset
to the list.  He has had a major hand in multiple A1 engine swaps and has
done most of the work on our G60 scirocco.  Welcome bro!

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4