Newbie

Welcome.  I am in Tacoma just North of you.  I am thinking of hosting
some sort of GTG for the (semi) local listers when it warms up some,
and I get off my ass and buy a grill.  I am going to do a clutch soon
so if you want a good laugh or two you should come watch at least.  If
it goes like my usual clutch jobs it should look something like a
monkey humping a football.

Chris