Let's start a retrospective thread

Not my understanding. I have the HDs on my bug, with the stock springs, it
raised the ride height 1/2", which was what I was after. Yes, raised
(primarily for snow clearance). Somewhere along the way I was told (maybe
by Potter, maybe in some literature?) that the damping was the same, but
the shaft lengths were different, since the sports were designed to work
with lower performance springs. Maybe it was on Potter's website, not sure.
Cathy