From: "Drew Mac" <type53@gmail.com>
To: <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: Let's start a retrospective thread

On 3/11/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> So let's hear it then, the list is WAY too slow.....what would you do
> again, and what would you not bother with or avoid like the plague....

Hmm, the do-agains:

diesel swap
1.9 swap - no replacement for displacement
?berVerteilerpumpe - because a diesel doesn't have to rev like a diesel
Corrado leathers
euro lights, no matter what the platform
buying a Mk1

the never do-agains in a million years:

green A3 golfs (never, never, never again!)
letting the 200 TQA slip through my fingers (not once, but twice!)
Westmoreland built anything...

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd