The fine art of sticking my foot in my mouth

Okay, so here's a tip. NEVER assume it's the boyfriend's car. EV-AR. She
has the keys, it's HERS. Got it?
Second tip. Built like a brick and wearing a muscle shirt? Yeah, she'd be
happy to kick your ass, and you'd look awful funny fighting back too. Plus
you'd hurt your hand on her face....:) I guess the list isn't as forward
thinking as I thought. I'd have likely assumed it was a "no boyfriend"
situation. But we all know about "ass-u-me"ing eh? (Reminds me of a car ad
we had here, Dad and daughter are sitting on the front porch, she's headed
out on a date. Date pulls up in a sedate, sensible car, Dad proclaims,
without even looking at the driver, "I like him". But it isn't a "him" :)
(there's another in the series with a tatooed/pierced guy at the wheel)
Cathy