Euro bumpers, smooth or textured?

I like textured black.  Smoothed, painted ones look awfully....
plastic? despite how clean and well done he paint is, I think it's
just not the right look. Plus, a clean, bumper, nicely black (redyed)
looks fantastic.
I'm sure plenty of people disagree, but hey - you asked for different opinions!

GP