So sad...

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:    I pick one or all of these:
d) none of the above
e) driving around to see other Sciroccos.
f) transporting Scirocco parts across international borders....(exhaust
manifold/sun visor/hatch cover there, slicks/header/fenders/guages back)
and a SWEET HO scale MkI model for a belated Christmas gift. I have such
cool frineds! I guess that delicious Porter counts too, and the crepes for
breakfast, my friends just spoil me :)

  I guess I will take:

  G) Recieving Red-Goodnes Hatch cover from f) above and delivering some tasty porter!!! Not To mention getting that GREAT breast Cancer awareness quarter from Canada. Which has made me the envy of the research team I work with.

  Cathy Any chance I can get 2 more of them? I was almost attacked by the 2 ladies I work with because of it. I can send you to US ones in exchange.... I think that is a good trade, No?

  El T

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.